Are You Familiar with the Roulette Wheel?
While roulette is one of the most popular online casino games, many people are still unaware about the roulette wheel and its layout. Most of the time, they participate in the online roulette, but fail to win as they have no idea about the tricks and twists. Well, most of the casino players love the fun, and winning is often a second choice for them. But what if we tell you all about the roulette wheels, the layout, and of course some secret tips to win? Well, we are here to spill the beans about wheels, and you are going to love us for this.
The Roulette Wheel Layout- Explained
The secret behind the roulette wheel is that they have nothing to do with arithmetic value. In fact, the number sequence is skillfully designed, so that the player can accomplish his goal.
- The sequence is confusing, and the players need to understand the relationship between numbers & sectors. But, keep in mind that it is basically a random arrangement.
- Red and black sectors are alternately placed. No matter what the type of wheel is, there should be two adjacent pockets with different colours.
- Low (1-18) and High (19-36) numbers stay alternately usually. You will rarely see a low and a high number lying side by side European roulette – the only exception being 5 and 10. While both the American & European wheel offers great combination of numbers, the European wheel is highly balanced.
- Even and Odd numbers are evenly arranged in the wheel. Not more than two even or odd numbers are arranged shoulder to shoulder in European wheel.
- Last but not the least, it takes your wit to come out successful in the random arrangement of the roulette game.
How Many Numbers Are There On A Roulette Wheel?
A roulette wheel is numbered into 0 to 36. According to that, the number ranges from 1 to 10 and 19 to 28 are black and 11 to 18 and 29 to 36 are red. So basically, odd numbers are black and even red. But the zeroes are green. Veterans say that from the zeroes all the secrets of the online roulette start.
Both the European and American roulette follows the same number sequence with a little difference. So, here we go with the difference between European Roulette wheel and the American roulette wheel.
A Look at European Roulette Wheel
European roulette is often referred to as French roulette since it was born in France. The Roulette table is designed with 37 numbers on it. (1-36, plus zero). European roulette is great for the seasoned veterans who are looking to offset the effect of variance. Keep in mind that the chances of winning are reduced by 2.7% in the European roulette. The decreased house edge however results in more consistent wins if you stick to it in the long run as well.
The betting option of European roulette is one of its kind. It’s known as En prison. This is an option that basically reduce the house edge even further. According to it, players can claim half of their money back if the ball falls on the zero pocket.
A Look at the American Roulette Wheel
The only difference is that the American roulette consists of only 38 pockets ranging from 1 to 36 and single “0” and a double “00” in the last two pockets. Like the European roulette, the slots of zero are green. And, the American roulette is known for having the highest House of Edge, which is 5.26%. No doubt, the American roulette is more structured than its European counterparts. And if during the play your ball falls in the pocket of zero, you are likely to lose all your money. Quite a daring game indeed!
We believe that they both the European and American formats have their own set of twists and turns. For a casino player, both are adventurous. Isn’t it?