Top Cat Slot- A Brief Introduction:
Top cat is a progressive slot game that is based on the cartoon of the same name. This time the Manhattan alley cats are not here to irritate Officer Dibble but to help people enjoy.
The game was launched in December of 2016 by Blueprint gaming. The game has a modest appeal in the UK with the game found in 120 casinos. The game is a 5 reel slot with 3 rows and 20 fixed pay liners and is supported in the trifecta (Mobile, Desktop, and Tablet).
Top cat Slot RTP:
The game has a below average RTP with 92.48% and a medium variance. This is due to the fact that the game has a lot of mini-series where prices are earned depending on the player skills. Even the progressive slot jackpot is triggered by landing five jackpot symbols on the reels. You can spin the wheel of fortune once you collect 15 crowns in a different reel set. Hence getting a bonus is easy but playing it well to earn money is difficult.
Features of the game:
The cats are very erratic and will rise during the game randomly to award you the following bonus features.
- Choo’s Piano Wilds – Poor Choo takes a piano hit on his head to add wild symbols to the reel.
- Benny’s Colossal TVs – Benny is very fond of TV and she will add a bunch of them to the reel which will then be changing into random symbols.
- Brain’s Water Wilds – Brain isn’t generous like other so when he places fire hydrants under each reel, some of them might change into wild.
- Spook’s Mice Is Nice – Manhattan is attacked by mice who come and rearranges the reels
The top cats have a master plan for the user which is triggered by landing 3 bonus symbols anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5. Then you can select any of the following features.
- Cash Picker Bonus – You have to pick bins which contain Multipliers, instant wins. The game ends when you pick Mr. Dibble.
- Maharajah Heist – Top cat loves trail game while come comes in 2 stages and a lot of cash prizes.
- Diner Free Spins – Unlimited free spins on a new reel set with increasing multipliers.
- Dibble’s Free Spins – Dibble gives you a few free spins and a roaming wild symbol to create combos.
- Construction Site Wilds – Collect as many top cat stickers to move onto the more lucrative reel and the free spins end until five meal tickets have been collected on the reels.
Fancy-Fancy’s Hot Dog Respins
This is a miniseries which is triggered by landing giant hot dog wild on all positions on reel five. Fancy-Fancy loves hot dog very much, and as the reels respin, the Giant Hotdog Wild moves left across the reels with each go. The game ends when the symbols fall from the screen.
Look and feel:
Fans of the old series will definitely have a nostalgic moment. As blueprint gaming seems to recreate the old cartoon in the slot game. The game is set in an alley in Manhattan between tall skyscrapers. They have also added trash cans, a wooden fence, and a lamppost and a few one-liners from the show to capture the essence of Top cats.
The game has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines. The star cast for the slot is Top Cat, Benny the Ball, Choo-Choo, Brain, Fancy-Fancy and Spook, and the standard J, Q, K & A. The betting range is between 20p and £500 per spin and the bonuses can be triggered anytime.
How to play the game:
The slot has a very friendly display and a typical way of winning by landing combos and wild trigger bonus features while others are triggered randomly. With so many mini-series to play from, players need to select the ones they can earn from in the master plan bonuses. And the random bonuses are purely based on luck.
There is one thing which top cat likes the most and i.e. fish bones, hence it is the wild symbols which substitute for everyone in the game for the combos.